Jackstands and Spridgets

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jackstands and Spridgets
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:18:40 -0800 (PST)
If you are planning on doing any front end work and place jackstands under the
firewall and under the rear axle you'll find out the balance point for a
Spridget is just about at the firewall. A little downward pressure, I'm talking
leaning against the car to get some leverage = rear end of car raising off of
the jackstands. Interesting teeter- totter effect. Not a good thing when you
are under the car as well. Trust me I know.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH