Intrim Carb and Choke report

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intrim Carb and Choke report
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:13:34 -0600
Polished the carb needle rods and I mean hand polished with brass polish
before I put things back together. They were really smooth and fitted the top
brass centering part to perfection. I also soaked the cork O rings overnight
in oil as someone suggested. All went together very smooth, carbs returned to
closed position perfectly without fail and it has been 30 min or so with fuel
in the system and running the elect pump from time to time.

NO FUEL LEAKS YET ANYWAY.

So the answer is polish the carb needle seats till they are really nice and
smooth and fit the top brass centering piece just right. If you use cork O
rings soak them overnight in oil.

Waiting for wife to depart the area before I roll her out and fire her up and
see if I can get a decent idle and balance and such. Oh yea last nite I
removed all the intake back to the manifold and used form a gasket when I put
it back up. If I had a leak there I no longer do.

More later.

Jack