Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:51:16 -0500 (EST)
I have completed two successful vehicle purchases via the internet, but in both
cases I had the vehicles eyeballed by fellow listers. Absent an available
person to do that, I was ready to travel to survey each car myself.  One was
3,000 miles away, but time and travel costs just would have been part of cost
to acquire the car.

What I did in both of these transactions is my recommendation to anyone
purchasing a vehicle sight unseen. If you choose not to view the car yourself,
nor have a third person give an arms-length opinion, you are leaving yourself
open for disappointment.

I'm sorry for your dilemma and hope you find some resolution.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/