RE: Ebay Sprite 140066255501

To: "'Dave G.'" <dmg@bossig.com>, "'Larry Daniels'"
Subject: RE: Ebay Sprite 140066255501
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:48:35 -0600
Well Dave...

A couple of things....

First off, don't get defensive... you brought the subject to the list, and
the list is going to make comments about it.

If you exercised the "buy it now" as you had said you did, it should be
under the Ebay umbrella...so, many of us are confused. If you clicked "buy
it now" it's an Ebay auction. Did you pay the "buy it now" price, or did you
negotiate something else?

I don't recall anyone asking about getting a car looked at in St. Louis....
did you post that request to the list? There are a lot of folks on this list
that would go the extra mile for another list member.

I guess, more importantly, if you indeed end up stuck with the car, and are
unable to get it in running order, then perhaps an SOS/BusterCLuster/OSHIT
event could be organized on your behalf in your neighborhood.

WST