Re: Good Stuff At Horrible Frait - no lbc

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Good Stuff At Horrible Frait - no lbc
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:37:49 -0800 (PST)
Sounds like fun.  The last air combat situation I got in was very messy.
I zigged when I should have zagged.  The other guy sheared of my left wing
almost to the fuselage.  It hat the pavement so hard, it broke the
cylinder off my O.S. .45 FSR.  That was the sweetest engine I ever had.  I
ended up rebuilding it with a new crankcase, liner and piston.  Ran as
good as before after a proper break-in. I tend to shy away from combat
these days.
Mike

derf