Re: Poster Sprite parts need.

To: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: Poster Sprite parts need.
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:29:01 -0600
On 12/23/06, Charlie Shelden <shelden3@pldi.net> wrote:
> With that I will be needing the following for sure:
> -2 seats for a 59 Sprite metal needs to be good I can make or purchase the
> rest.  Will a later Sprite seat work ok? I'm not going for concourse here
> just something that looks right.

Sorry, Charlie - can't help with seats...

> -my brake cylinder looks like a hunk o rust...what are my options?  Do a
> disk conversion or keep her stock. I plan to pull the 948 out and put in a
> 1275 that I have on hand, also have a 1098 on hand.

If you can do a disk conversion you'll never regret it.  How is the
inside of the master cylinder?  If it's pitted it's probably junk and
you'll need another.  The usual suspects have them.  Peter knows....

Hmmm....   Engine change?  Sounds like a mid-USA OSHIT project...    ;-)