IMHO

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: IMHO
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:53:12 -0600
In my humble opinion, it looks like there is going to be an east coast, west
coast and central celibration. It is a big country folks. Heck they can all
be official, orginal, what ever. Pleanty to go around and lookie the dates
are even spread out so folks could hit all three and school is over.

Wheeee. pack em up move em out, oh wait that's a TV show.

The poster was done by a professional in the field who also ownes LBCs and
no that is not Frank or me, my hair is white. The artist said the poster was
supose to have a retrograde feel. Again IMHO he did an absolute superb job
and the price was right, free. I think that is why his name is not on it. I
told him not to forget the name so I guess it was a decision on his part.

Now anyone who would like to help on the ground in MO please send a post to
Jim our leader in this, and let him put you on the list, please indicate
your speciality if you have one. ie oggleing or what ever. That was a good
idea David, we need lots of help on the ground for sure.

Injoy the Holidys folks and Have a Merry Christmas.

Jack