Re: FW: Carbs on sale

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Carbs on sale
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:49:49 -0500
HS2s are all the same with the exception of the needles and pistons on
the later smog carbs. The only difference would be the needles and if
you have a 1275, use the AN needles on a set off a 948 and they are now
1275 carbs. You can also use the AN needles for the later smog engines
(in your new carbs) if you reset everything to 1967 specs.
The pistons and swing needles are the only difference. In fact, I do
believe the 1966 1098 and 1967 1275 used the same carb needle. 948s used
a GG needle for the most part. There are other numbers of needles, I am
just using numbers off the top of my head.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ