Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: "Kurtis J." <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:45:13 -0600
Geoff,

I recently became self-employed.  My wife did all the insurance
research, so I don't know a lot of the details, but we made the
decision to go with a "catastrophic" type insurance rather than
something comparable to what I had with my former company.  The bottom
line is that we have a rather large deductible ($5,000), but our
premium (for a family of 4) is somewhere around $250/month.  Heck, if
you tuck that extra $500-$800 back each month, you can easily cover
the $5,000 deductible each year.

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas