Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:42:24 -0600
My brother in law retired early, and thus had no insurance or medicare.  He
had savings for retirement so had to use those for medical expenses.  He had
to have a heart operation, so he went to the local public hospital and
negotiated with them for what he would actually pay.  All of the nurses told
him he was crazy because so many of their other uninsured patients didn't
pay anything, but he insisted on paying what he thought was a fair price.