Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: bjshov8 <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:32:33 -0800
bjshov8 wrote:  "I have read that doctors kill more people than
accidents or homicides."

It is amazing how many silly statements like that gain credibility.
Next time you hear something you find the least bit suspicious, ask the
person for evidence.  I mean real, honest, reliable evidence.   Not,
"Well, that's what I heart on Oprah or Jerry Springer!"  So much rubbish
gets circulated, especially now that we have the Internet that a lot of
pure, unadulterated crap takes on the aura of authenticity simply
because it is repeated so often.  Perhaps it is my training as a
newspaper reporter and editor, cop, and university historian, but I just
have to see the facts, m'am.

Buster