tech tip

To: "Midgetsprite@Yahoogroups.Com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: tech tip
From: "Jon Paschke" <Jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:05:41 -0800
 Now, I know we're not a bunch of tree-huggers on this list, but most of us
are willing to do at least a little bit to help save the planet. That's one
reason why I've switched to synthetic water (SW) as coolant in all my
water-cooled vehicles.

It offers noticeable gains in performance. For one thing, SW maintains a
nearly-constant viscosity from 0 to 212 degrees, which reduces pump drag and
thus gives a net increase in horsepower, something we all like. Because it's
free of heavy metals, it's a bit lighter, and so it saves weight. Best of all,
the process by which SW
is made actually _produces_ energy. SW is not refined from an impure base,
remember - it is actually built, atom by atom, by chemists, using a process
called the Oxidative Reduction of Diatomic Hydrogen.

You might want to consider switching. I'll admit, it's new and kinda hard to
find, but I've been using for over a year now with excellent results. I get
mine at the local BMW dealer, but I'd suggest going in your local Jaguar shop
and asking for it.

Jon