Re: tech tip

To: Jpaschke@bak.rr.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: tech tip
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:41:23 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2007 9:06:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Jpaschke@bak.rr.com writes:

Now, I  know we're not a bunch of tree-huggers on this list, but most of us
are  willing to do at least a little bit to help save the planet. That's  one
reason why I've switched to synthetic water (SW) as coolant in all  my
water-cooled vehicles.

It offers noticeable gains in performance.  For one thing, SW maintains a
nearly-constant viscosity from 0 to 212  degrees, which reduces pump drag and
thus gives a net increase in  horsepower, something we all like. Because it's
free of heavy metals, it's  a bit lighter, and so it saves weight. Best of
all,
the process by which  SW
is made actually _produces_ energy. SW is not refined from an impure  base,
remember - it is actually built, atom by atom, by chemists, using a  process
called the Oxidative Reduction of Diatomic Hydrogen.

You  might want to consider switching. I'll admit, it's new and kinda hard  to
find, but I've been using for over a year now with excellent results. I  get
mine at the local BMW dealer, but I'd suggest going in your local  Jaguar shop
and asking for it.

Jon

I thought we agreed to send all the jokes to Ed's list.  You ARE  joking with
us aren't you Jon?

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"