Re: B-J Sprite

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets
Subject: Re: B-J Sprite
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:49:00 -0800 (PST)
--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:

> Look at the rear quarter pic closely.     I think it
> needs a brake
> adjustment...... or a better looking cat!

There is a seriously untapped market for auction
houses in the US that actually know what a British car
is. Without know what some nipple head will bid this
to, I will offer my 1970 Midget that is far nicer
(despite the frame-on job) and correct for 40% of what
the B-J car goes for. But I get to drive it to you.

Ron
Adding an Italian Flag in the Garage as best I can