Re: Bugeye Group..... parts book?

To: david.creer@senecac.on.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... parts book?
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:05:20 -0800
     David Creer wrote:  " Is there a parts book availabe for the BE
which would give me bolt sizes?"

The simple but disappointing answer is "NO".  However, the Austin-Healey
or BMC parts book will give you the code for what size nut, bolt, screw,
or washer is required for any fitting.  Off-list, I will be sending you
the BMC "code book" that tell you how to decipher to different sizes.  I
will also send you a list of the total number of each size of the each
type fasteners.

Buster Evans