2 Midgets FS, no waiting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 Midgets FS, no waiting
From: STANLEY YU <keikoroo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:58:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody, I just want to say thank you for having and maintaining such a
nice group of people with a common interest. I just subscribed yesterday and
already I can tell I'm at the right place. I had my first Bugeye at 16(that was
30 years ago), never got it running and sold it and I didn't think I would ever
get another one even though I always looked longingly whenever I see one in a
magazine. All that changed when I found my 58 a couple of months ago in the
classified ads, it has wire wheels, disc brakes and a Nissan 1200/5 speed
conversion. The biggest issue with the car is the rusty floor and I will
address that as soon as I change to the radiator I will be getting from Buster
so I can take the car around block if I feel like it and I'm feeing like it.
  Thanks again,
  Stan