Re: Insurance

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:45:06 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2007 3:16:07 PM Mountain Standard Time,
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:

More  than impressive...   Incredible!!   Usually only rich  people and
insurance brokers can afford that sort of  coverage!

Year before last I only had $100K liability on the car and the house.   I
found out $300K on both with the $2M umbrella was only something like $500 a
year more (I don't remember the exact amount).  I was worried about not  having
collision on the Brit cars, but didn't want to go to Haggertys or such  with
their restrictions.  I called my insurance company USAA and asked if I  could
insure at both Haggerty and with them, and she said no, but for $39 per  car we
can cover "replacement" value.  I expect there may be some argument  with the
adjuster if the time comes, but I still feel better.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"