Autopower Roll bar

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autopower Roll bar
From: "Weber, Chris" <cweber@advanced-input.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:06:34 -0800
Good morning all,

I am considering the purchase of an AutoPower racing roll bar for my
bugeye.

If any of you have one of these installed would you mind sending me
photos of it and it's install.  I understand I would need to mod the
body to fit it.  Just wanting to know how it looks before I commit.

Do you have any other suggestions on a off the shelf seller of roll
bars?

Shipping costs will probably drive me to have this custom fabbed locally
but I would feel more confident with a manufacturer that has a history
of building for our cars.

Thanks,

Chris

'60 Bugeye