Was floor pan patch NO LBC

To: "'David Lieb'" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Was floor pan patch NO LBC
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:18:12 -0500
I don't dispute the quality of PA game management or the health of the
wildlife.  I have deer come to my back door.
I swear if the door were open they'd walk in.  They're not even afraid of
the dog anymore,
or the neighbors cat who we love (Cat content) because he eats the meases.

There are just way too many deer around.  If the boys on crotch rockets knew
how many were standing in my front yard 10 feet from the road they would
slow down some I bet.

Phil