Re: Re: Re:

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Re:
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:31:45 -0600
umm.. let's keep squirrels out of this ok?  One ate my car.. well the
engine wiring harness and the HP fuel line, and some fancy vacuum
hose (No really, it is preformed and has a coolant line running in
the bottom half to prevent condensation of fuel vapors...)  and
killed my car.  Repair folks said not to call the insurance as it
would surely total out the car..  no really.. so don't talk about
squirrels..  unless you mean temporary wheel chocks.  They don't
appear to have the needed cat-like bulk to keep Suburbans from
rolling right over them, at least none so far have...

Lester