Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:23:23 -0600
1.  Come to the suburbs of Dallas, walk around in the mall, and just TRY to
find someone that speaks English.
2.  Come to the office building where my company leases space, walk around
and try to find someone other than us that speaks English, try to find a
parking place in the parking lot.  The immigrants show up very early in the
morning, park in the lot, get on buses and go elsewhere to work.  We've also
noticed that they aren't very good at operating the various fixtures in the
restrooms.