Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:28:36 -0600
They have their own interests to look after.

Some years ago our church went on a trip to Mexico do help a church down
there, by doing a little construction for them.  Each morning we were
stopped at the border, searched, and threatened by the Mexican police.  They
were afraid that we were working down there.  (Taking jobs away from
Mexicans?  Bringing money back to the U.S.?)  One morning we pointed out the
steady stream of Mexicans going the other way across the border and asked
them about that.  They said "that's YOUR problem, not our problem."