Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:24:10 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2007 6:56:28 AM Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

So I  guess we should be prejudiced against Canadians, as well.

I'm finding  this entire dialog disturbing.

'lest anyone mistake what I say about illegal undocumented immigration as
being racially biased, I'n not a bigot, I'm a paranoid.  I pretty much  didn't
care in the past.  Fact of the matter, before I got married, I had a  live in
maid 5 days a week.  $45 a week, made the bed, cleaned the house  daily, did
all my laundry and ironing, made coffee in the morning and had dinner  waiting
when I got home...loved those home made tortillas.

But after 9-11, with stories from a friend in the Border Patrol about
catching Egyptians and Pakistanis and thinking they were Hispanic, I am all for

stopping, checking, and documenting everyone that enters our country.

Immigration department now takes YEARs to issue a green card, that that's  BS.

Let most of them in, check ALL of them, and tax everyone just like they tax
me.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"