Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:46:16 GMT
Yep....certain peoples look like one another.
You need a scorecard to tell one from the other. And we "see" them first,
before we get a chance to "know" them.

But it's "duck hunting season" on Islamic
Facists by their own hand.

So, anything that looks, acts and/or sounds like a duck should be carefully
watched and
tracked.....assuming you want to catch ducks. I mean, obviously. Ask England.

And, of course, it makes no sense to be actively involved in the War on Global
Terrorism while maintaining open and/or un-controlled borders, be they north or
south and most especially
so in these days of "un-traditional" weapons (WMD). I mean, obviously.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)