Re: Bugeye with trunk

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye with trunk
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:05:59 -0500
WM,
I'm reading the book "The Healey Story" by Geoffrey Healey; actually as we
all know he died before it was published and his daughters put it together
from his notes. Do you know of any good books on the Sprite? Also any way to
know via the vin of this car that it is original and not a kit? Did you read
what the owner said to me about it's authenticity? "Bill Meade of the 100M
LeMans club has been to my shop & photographed this car & he can tell you
that its NOT A KIT. weve had people from around the world call & verifie
that they made a hand ful of these cars & most of them went to sweden or
switzerland. this is a very rare car" Could this all be true?
Lin