Re: Steering rack bracket

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Steering rack bracket
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:32:00 -0500
Hi Brad,

That is an excellent point about the dissimilar metals and a separation
material.  By the appearance, it was thin in thickness and a yellowish-brown
in color.  It almost reminds me of the differential-to-rear axle housing
gasket when you pull apart a rearend that has not been messed with.  Same
deneral thickness and appearance.

I am trying to think if it was placed only where the aluminum and steel
meet.

MC