Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:21:50 -0600
I guess that I should chime in and let you know that 4 years ago the
local dental society decided to check into Medical insurance.  What
they found was that it was too high for dentists to afford.  i agree,
I are one.  In the end, unless you do VERY well, it's unafordable.
Of course, if you just come in to this country and don't pay taxes
medical treatment is free.

        I do, however, have a plan!  it is a Federal crime to interrupt the
mail.  So I figure if I hold up the mailman, I will have a one way
ticket to Federal Pen, minimum security, and once they cuff me at the
courtroom I'm grabbin' my chest and I'm going to let all of you guys
pay for my bypass.  Sure I'll spend a few years in jail but at the
cost of a bypass these days I figure it's a good thing.  Besides, I
could use the rest.

        Note!  This does not constitute premeditation on my part..

Lester