RE: First cars

To: <Miniac7@aol.com>, <gmeyer01@snet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: First cars
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:27:12 -0600
FWIW, my first car was a 1959 English Ford Anglia 100E which I purchased
in 1961.  Flat head, 3-on-the-floor, pretty simple.  Finally got 60 mph
out of her on a long downhill run just west of Hot Springs, Arkansas.
The crazy thing is that I actually WANTED that car.  Just to show how
crazy that really was, my second car was a 1960 Anglia 105E.  I owned
them both for a total of 18 months when I bought my BT7 Mk2 and I've
owned that old girl ever since.
Jack