Floors & Bug-eye gas pedal

To: Spridgets Group <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Floors & Bug-eye gas pedal
From: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:29:22 -0400
I believe that Obsolete is a Moss reseller, FWIW.  I strongly recommend that
anyone considering these panels determine the manufacturer and ask the List
about its experiences with that manufacturer.  Like most parts, there seem
to be good panels and not-so-good panels.

Most floors that I've seen do not have drain hole covers (I don't recall
whether my floors had the holes).

The floors made for later Sprites also don't have the captive nuts, since
the accelerator pedal doesn't mount on floor for those cars.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5