RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!/snow tires

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!/snow tires
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:55:50 -0600
If anyone is interested, I have a great review on tires from locals here in
SE Wisconsin.  Don'cha have HAKKAPELIITTA's out there?

Gawd I miss studded tires.  Yeah, they were terrible on dry pavement, but I
have never had a tire since where I could claim I could drive up a tree.  At
least I still have a garage floor etching for memories.

And salt...oh yeah.  We like to think it's a protective coating because its
so think on the cars.

Chris