Re: SU i.d. question

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: SU i.d. question
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:51:06 -0800 (PST)
Brass tops are not all the same.  You should not use them if they do not
have an "O" stamped on top.  The very early ones without the "O" had the
long plunger body.  The later stamped ones have a shorter plunger.
Something to do with throttle response.  Maybe someone else on the list
knows the exact story.  At least this is true for the H1s.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Frank Clarici