Re: RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Bumper cars in Portland Oregon!
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:06:53 -0500
Here in Ottawa, Canada, it seems that during the day of the storm, a lot of the
timid stay home and out of the way, which is good.  They come out the next day
and crawl, even though the roads are clear ( but wet ).  A bad day is when the
storm starts after they are out and about.

In very bad weather, I wait a bit before going out locally and will avoid
intercity trips.

I, too, worry about the other guy.  I always try to avoid being out during the
first snowfall and the first big snowfall.  There's going to be hundreds of
accidents.

And, if you do show up for work during a bad one, you have no-one to work with.
:)