Jack Label--Free

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack Label--Free
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:44:20 -0500
Guys:

     I`ve only had a handful of takers on that TS label for the Spridget jack.
I know they`re FREE ( and who gives anything good away ), but I wouldn`t give
anybody something I wouldn`t put on my own car.
     Besides, Happy Hour`s arrived early here today and I`m in a pretty good
mood.
    Reproduced from a NOS "T" shaped jack for the square bodied Spridgets.
   The original labels were rather thin and flimsy. Mine fell off so long ago,
probably the first time I got a flat in the rain,  I forgot it ever had one
and have never seen another.
    I  still have maybe 30 or so labels left from the minimum order I had to
eat in order to get the one I needed. Not counting the one the cat`s batting
around the desk top right now.
   A lot of work, so I wouldn`t want to see them wasted; but if you need one
just ask.

    Gheese...anybody want a free cat?

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/ 66 Midget MKII