Re: Sway Bars

To: thcollin@mtu.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sway Bars
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:39:36 EST
52% increase is a big increase but in relation to what?  The really
interesting math would be to work out the total roll stiffness of the front end
of the
Spridget and then factor in how big a change to total roll stiffness going up
a size of bar makes.  I think it's safe to assume that 1/16" increase at a
time isn't too dramatic or else the bar manufacturers would have bars that only
go up say 1/32" at a time.  The really big jump is from 3/4 to 7/8 which is a
2/16" jump.

Regards

Daniel