Re: Compressors and Blast Cabinets, etc.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Compressors and Blast Cabinets, etc.
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:12:30 -0500
derf wrote:

> I sprung for a decent compressor a few years ago.

I sprung for 2 of those over the years.
Now I have a Quincy with a REAL 5 hp rating and a 60 gal tank.
I can blast all day as the compressor cycles on and off as needed.
I can also run any air tool or a few at once.
So if I sprung for the $1500 compressor FIRST, I would have saved $1000
on the 2 others I bought.
Well one was OK for some years, the other was junk from day one so I
gave it to my son. He will spring for a real one when he has the money
but for now the home defect special 5hp (peak) 2 hp real, 60 gal fills
his tires.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ