Re: Brrrr

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brrrr
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:58:41 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> I had to hop into
> the oldest vehicle of the fleet, my Midget, crank it
> up and use it to
> jump-start the GTi.

Reminds me of the seminal moment of my lifelong LBC
jones, the night 2 years ago when I stopped to help a
stranded Honda Civic...

The F-150 looks like a giant brick of salt, and,
although I drove the Bugeye until the day they started
salting, I was just out in the garage humming the
little-known demo version of a George Harrison tune to
the Sprites and Alfa that he wrote while touring the
midwest one winter, "While My 3 Cars Gently Sleep" ("I
look...at the roads...and the salt...it is
seeping...while my 3 cars gently sleep....").

Losing it one BTU at a time,
Ron
-14 in Roscoe

Want to start your own business?