Bugeye parts needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye parts needed
From: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:22:23 -0600 (CST)
I'm finally to the point where I have a place and some time to start the
strip/rebuild of my 1959 Sprite. This is the one from David O. in NY aka
Ebay sprite.  I have acquired many parts for it over the past 2 years, but
need some parts still; if anyone has the following please let me know:

1. Seats (2) any condition considered or just frames even
2. brake and clutch master
3. front disk conversion pieces (not sure if I will do this or not)
4. Tach drive generator all or parts

I know the above will be needed at some point, so any consideration will
be appreciated.  It is my goal to have this car ready by the 50th
Anniversary.

Thanks,
Charlie
Okc,OK