Re: Cats, guns, beer...now add aircraft

To: "rrengineer@dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: Cats, guns, beer...now add aircraft
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:05:26 -0600
Mike,

You are asking a lot of an old guys failing memory!!  To the best of
my recollection, the original Kensei engine had cooked and was
replaced with a Pratt-Whitney (don't remember the model number) but
I'm not for sure if that happened before or after I got to fly it. I
do recall the cockpit covered in embossing tape stickers with english
translations on everything!!  There wasn't a lot of instrumentation on
the Zero however...   Pretty basic and simple.

If you find out who is still flying an original, please let me know. I
wasn't aware that any were still flyable!

Cheers!!
Jim