Re: Airline Fun

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:44:34 GMT
It is one of our best assets, Derf. But our
"leadership" and left wing liberals lack
the "situational awareness" in terms of
cunning to prevent those who would do so from using it against us.

We need to toughen up on ALL law-breakers, inclusive of radical Muslim
terrorists.

Unfortunately, some of our biggest lawbreakers are our own Congressman (Illegal
immigration, fr'instance) and those we elect to look out us and the well-being
of the nation in general while we go to work, pay our taxes and take care of
our families.

Big problem when leadership heads the list of law-breakers as "The Fish Rots
From The
Head".

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)