Re: Airline Fun

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:09:52 -0500
> Hmmmm.  Only registered Democaps will have to make that choice, Billy.
> SO, you have revealed yourself!!!!

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat.  He has cheated on me from the
beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse,

Everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job five
years ago, he hasn't even looked for a
new one.  All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and
bullshit with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to

like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?
Signed, Clueless
Dear   Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman, you don't need him anymore.
You're a United States Senator from New York. Act like one.