Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:43:25 -0600
>I think to be politically correct they should be Little British Airplanes.

Heck, he won't even notice until the next digest comes out. ;-)
Too bad he hasn't been able to figure out how to subscribe to the moderated
digest so that he can benefit from the wisdom (?!) of the List without
seeing any opinions. As far as I am concerned, anyone who subscrbes to a
digest is stating that he has no intention of contributing anything and just
wants to be a leech. As such, they are welcome to keep their opinions of
List content to themselves as well.
David Lieb