Re: 99-44/100% complete

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 99-44/100% complete
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:51:23 -0500
Jim Johnson wrote:

> Sure.  Go ahead and rub it in.  Don't worry about the rest of us.

So why were you NOT working on your project this weekend?
Let me guess, too cold? too hot? ball game?
Nobody gets married in Feb, it's not communion time, guys don't go to
baby showers, no graduations this time of year, you've been married too
long to have been shopping for a Valentines day present, A leaky toilet
only takes an hour to fix and that includes parts hunting time.
Now unless you were out driving the motorcycle, you don't have an excuss.
Now I can leave for next weekend with no "projects hanging".
The washer bottle will take all of 2 minutes to put in and I have been
bugging my brother for another glass bottle like the one he gave me for
my 59. They clean up great and a Tudor sticker makes em look right.
I do have a crappy looking plastic bottle but the car looks to good for
a used brown bottle. Besides, who really uses the washers on a bugeye?
My 59 has the bottle as a radiator overflow with the Metro rad.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ