Re: no more

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no more
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:40:39 -0600
Don't blame it all on the Chinese.  They make the stuff to someone's specs.
That someone imports it and sells it.  I see USA made Amflo stuff at HF.  I
bought a 3 pack of Starrett band saw blades at HF for like $20.  You have to
be careful, though, most HF stuff is more of a "kit" that you have to
improve upon for proper use.

You are right about Homeless Despots and Lowequalitys.  It is not possible
to find good lumber anymore.

BTW, if you think HF stuff is bad, then steer way clear of Homier.  Homier
proves that it is possible to get stuff cheaper than HF, and with less
quality.  Although I have a $10 Homier floor jack that works great.