Re: no more

To: wmgilroy@gmail.com, spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: no more
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:02:04 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2007 10:14:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wmgilroy@gmail.com writes:

You can  get quality most of the
time, but you have to look really hard. I don't  think you can get really
good electric hand  tools.

-g

Heck no...I bought a Dewalt a few years ago and wore it out  building a
cabin...I couldn't stand the price of a new one and tried  Ryobi...they might
be OK
if they wouldn't keep changing the battery size every  couple of years, and
discontinuing the old batteries.

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)