Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:27:10 -0500
The "Absolute" approach does not always work!  There are often anomolies in
life that can't be explained by "Well I bought mine new and it had it so
therefore all Sprites had the same one as mine and that is all there is"  It
is a BMC one in it's rightful BMC box.  When it was manufactured I do not
know but it was manufactured.  Until someone can prove to me that it isn't,
I have to believe that it is NOS.

Mike C