Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:36:09 -0500
It's that absolute thing again.  I have found in life that a person cannot
always go with an absolute viewpoint.  I always like to accept that
differences do occur and back in the 50's and 60's on smaller production
runs such as for Sprites, a batch or many batches could have been made of
chrome.

Anyway . . . off to work.  A very good topic though.

MC