Re: I got "Franked"

To: mee23@cornell.edu, Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I got "Franked"
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:51:33 -0600
Stop pushing the rod!!   I know you're Italian, but you're too old to
be raising more kids!!

:-)

Joking aside, this sounds more like the kind of problems I always have
than the ones Frank the Great has!  From my limited understanding of
hydraulics, derf may have hit on something. no pressure in the system,
no leaky...   Are they leaking just sitting there or only when you use
some pedal?

Cheers!!
Jim - A guy who these days would be bleeding on the bench if he tried
to push the rod...