Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:53:56 -0500
The NOS box is the good old BMC box that is red white and blue striped etc.
The paper part number adhered to the top and side of box state that it is:

14A 4859
WB QTY ONE

The Sprite flash was obtained when I bought a failed father son project
California (San Diego registration) '61 Bugeye from an ex-racer from the
period of 1956 through 1965 on the east coast.  He also raced MGA and a
Lotus Seven and 23.  The father son project failed in the early 1970s and
stayed in a nice heated garage until I bought the Bugeye and all of his NOS
goodies from his racing days.  Yes I still have the Bugeye - No rust ever.

Mike C