Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:48:47 -0500 (EST)
Mike,

I misread your email about the boxes. What you describe is a period box.

Regardless, believe what you wish. If you choose not to believe what is
published in period factory publications nor evidence of original unrestored
cars, continuing this discussion is pointless.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/