Re: SU woes continued

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: SU woes continued
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:20:41 -0800
Just a question, but is the cam a stock profile or a more radical grind?
Did you dial it in, or just line up the dots?  With  the siamese intake
ports, if there is cam overlap, the pulses produced by intake exhaust
overlap can cause the carburetor to spit fuel.  I have seen this.  However,
I am with you.  SU's, Generators, Positive Ground, Points & Condensers,
Front Drum Brakes, and Straight Cut 1st gears are all items best left on
trailer queens only.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg